The Marble Game 3 The Marble Game 3

Great Game

I really enjoyed it. It's a well build solid, really fun to play game. I got to 3 billion and 920 million dollars before I stopped playing. Around 29 levels or so. :) Great Game.

Aprime responds:

omfg ur great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

Average

It's an average game. Has some very big problems that need to be addressed. At the beginning of a level You can't see who is, or where is your character. The "menu" is so cluttered you can't make sense of it. Menus should be very clean and intuitive. Like a website. Other than that yeah pretty average. Don't know why it got a higher than a 3.

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Great Game

Well made solid game, that's actually really fun to play with an epic score.

BTW. Where is that music score from- the operatic background music?

Platformer Extreme Platformer Extreme

okay

12 for sound because I'm a huge mgs geek. It's an okay game.

The BUTTONS! The BUTTONS!

Good

It's actually fun to play. But th etimer should go less and less each time you progress to next level. And the music cut off at level 3.

chickencheese responds:

i think im actually going to add that into the game. thanks for the idea!

Doula-Ball Doula-Ball

The game is broken

I went all the way up and then some to scroe 2,000 and the game didn't win. The contraction meter didn't fill up all th eway. Besides the games physics are really slow, you might want to speed them up a bit.

Overkill: Apache Overkill: Apache

Great Game

Terrific little game, wish there where more than 3 lives though.

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

ERROR?

I couldnt play th ething cause some error kept poping up.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Loads of fun

A great little Game, Art is terrific props to the guy who made it, and the fighting is smooth and has enough different punches to keep it interesting to the end. Very good Game. ^_^

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

Great collection...

Great collection of speech you have here, also great artwork I dont know if you made it yourself or got it of th enet, it just look nice.