The Hard Way The Hard Way

hmm...

Credits are longer than the actual flick.

coffee break coffee break

Bizarre

It's weird to say the least. It has a weird tone running through the whole thing, but it also has no purpose. Similar to 'American Psycho' but it doesn't go as over to the deep end. You should have pushed it even more.

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Sleek

Your animations are by far the best looking animation to ever be put on newgrounds. Add great voice work, sound effects. And you have systematically best animation flicks on this site. Love your work.

Night on the Road Night on the Road

Interesting

This flash has an almost a meditation state.
Didn't like the ending, this is why;
You didn't need to show the corpse on the ground, I was a little offended by that in terms of I knew the scene of camera plumeting towards the ground means the person commited suicide, and the showing of the corpse implied that the viewer is too stupid to figure it out (I'm sure it was your intention but that's what it felt like) A much more powerful image would have been just showing the birds fly away.

Andekas responds:

Yes, i agree with you there. good idea. Anyways, ty for the review, appreciate it.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Heard it

I actually know this song by heart. Not this version of the song the original, or at least it is the original. If somenoe wants this song just watch the Bob Saget HBO special on you tube titled "That ain't right." To me that version is more funny because its a lot faster. This moves very slow. Didn't you notice that when you were making it? I knew the song and you obviously know the song why not speed it up a bit so its exciting to watch.

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

Slice Slice Bang Bang

I liked it. I didn't love it, but i liked it ,enjoyed the heck out of it. Phew tiny problems I found though, If you care;
Music- the music is good its just not mixed very well certain sound effects really popped out in my speakers almost jumping out of the film.
Visuals- very well made, certainly one of the more inventive madness films when it comes to villains and monsters, but its very dark, at times its hard to see the characters fighting because they're costumes are dark blue and the backgrounds are dark blue sometimes. Only Those two things I nick-picked :)

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

Decent

Its a decent move. Has nice clean artwork, has some interesting ideas, but its not very well written. Script could have used at least one or two rewrites to make it a lot more funny. The voice work started to annoy me after a while, dialogue should have been spoken faster.
so 6/10, above average.

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

punch line doesn't work.

The punch line isn't funny. Animation is pretty nice, but the whole point of this flash is the joke and it doesn't work. I don't think you understand what the Aristocrats joke is supposed to be about. You can have racism in it (like you do) you can have killing in it, anything goes in that joke BUT its supposed to be about a family that does some really appalling things to each other or to others. Maybe if you had the family say "fuck you n****r" and then shoot him in the head I would have laughed, but there's nothing in this flash that made me laugh.

LazyMuffin responds:

Calling someone a N****r is not appalling enough?
RAAAACCCIIISSSTTT.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Not Funny

I suppose comedy was the focus of this flash, unfortunately it didn't succeed. I didn't find any of the clips funny. Maybe if I was 10 or 13 I would, but I'm not so nothing. Animation is pretty standard for a newgrounds flash, but its not the worst . That scene with the guy sucking his own member was a bit strange, even for newgrounds.

Slash's Clock Day 1.66 Slash's Clock Day 1.66

Not very interesting

his entire flash is about one joke and that joke gets old very fast and very soon, and its not very funny to begin with. Its very immature to tell you the truth, and on that basis I didn't like it.

SlashFirestorm responds:

I understand that you're jealous of my 4.28 batting average, but that's no excuse for lying about this epic masterpiece.

Shame on you.